Currently, we are only accepting orders via email. All orders must be placed at least 72 hours prior to pickup.
To place your order, email the following information to email@example.com:
- Phone Number
- What items you’d like to purchase and the quantity you wish to have
- Your preferred pickup option and the date you wish to pickup (see options below)
Once received, I will email you an invoice via PayPal. After payment is received, an order summary will be sent confirming all your order details. Please note, all orders must be paid for in advance.
As we are a small, home-based bakery, we are only offering limited pickup times and locations throughout the week. These options will be free of charge.
Pickup at The Butler Walmart – 400 Butler Commons, Butler, PA 16001
- Wednesdays from 4:00PM – 5:00PM
- Sundays from 12:00PM – 1:00PM
Pickup at The Fairview Township Building – 1571 Hooker Rd, Karns City, PA 16041
- Mondays from 4:00PM – 5:00 PM
- Saturdays from 11:00AM – 12:00 PM
If these options do not work for you, we can arrange a custom pickup time at one of the above pickup locations for a fee. This fee will be dependent on time of day requested and the amount of orders currently being processed for that day.
Order Email Template
Feel free to copy and paste this template into your email for fast, easy ordering!
Subject: Jane Doe – Order for 10/18/2020
Name: Jane Doe
Phone Number: 123-456-7890
Items: 2 Harvest Carrot Cakes, 1 Dozen Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Pickup: 10/18/2020 at The Butler Walmart between 12:00-1:00PM
Additional Information: [add any important information about your order you think we should know, such as food allergies, etc.]
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I pay with cash?
- Cash payments can be arranged, if needed. However, your order must be paid for at least 48 hours prior to your chosen pickup time and location.
How exactly does the 72 hour policy work?
- All orders must be place at least 72 hours prior to preferred pickup time so that we can properly prepare and package your order. For example, if you would like to pickup your order on a Wednesday at our Butler Walmart pickup location, you would need to place your order by 4:00PM on Sunday.
I need to place an order, but it’s past the 72 hour notice needed for ordering. Is there any way I can still order?
- Yes, you can still order, but there will be an additional Rush Preparation Fee of $10.00 minimum. That price is subject to change based upon the quantity of your order.